New Year's Resolution
I am not much on New Year's Resolutions, but with the new year of 2005 maybe there is one thing I can aim for in my sometimes scattered world. It is better to aim for something than nothing at all. As I was singing at church last night I realized how much I am influenced by the material things around me and not so much by being relational with others. John the Baptist was definitely not one of the guys influenced much by the material world or what was comfortable. His one aim was to point people to Christ. His one quote is my aim for 2005 and beyond. "He must become greater, I must become less." John 3:30. In everything I do and say and am with my being, I must become less and give Jesus the glory. To reflect the glory of Christ also means I must abide in Him daily minute by minute. I believe this is possible and yet it will be challenging at times this year. I do not fear the future because He is in control. And so it is with this aim and purpose I enter 2005.
To God Be The Glory through Christ!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home