Bronco's Blog

A blog dedicated to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and as a way to encourage my family and friends whom I love. Gloria a Deos!

Monday, November 01, 2004

The Gift

It is just around the corner and I know it is already on some people's minds: Christmas. I confess that I am already getting excited about celebrating. The one way that I like to celebrate is to show the people I love by giving them gifts. Today I am so thankful for the gift of Christ in my life. I would have no hope without Him. The apostle Paul was also given a gift: the calling and priviledge of sharing the Gospel of Christ: "I became a servant of this Gospel by the gift of God's grace given me through the working of His power." Ephesians 3:7. God's grace is truly amazing that He would first of all die for me and then extend unto me this calling of being His servant in sharing the Gospel of Christ. So this morning I am grateful for this privilege that I have and pray that I would be bold and unashamed in sharing this Good News with anyone that He brings my way today. Thanks be to God for His indescribable Gift!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home